perjantai 1. syyskuuta 2017

NEW ALBUM OUT NOW ALL CAPS AAAAAAAAAAAAA




https://charmingtimur.bandcamp.com/album/focused-rage

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/charmingtimur5



Okay so yeah here's this year's Charming Timur album. The physical copy does not come with lyrics, sorry!! I just really didn't want to include any of them, even tho in hindsight it's kind of not cool to leave them out.

Funnily enough I don't remember the last time I felt this depressed releasing an album. And this album is REALLY FUCKING GOOD. Like seriously even with the weirdest artwork so far and everything, the music itself is quite amazing. And still I feel like cutting open my wrists in the shower after taking an overdose of subutex. Fuck life, right? (Sorry about the suicidal rant!) Well don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything, except maybe more music. Probably a LOT more music, since I'm getting some new gear. Hopefully that will cheer me up.

Thanks for being even remotely interested in my music!
Oh yeah and FUCK YOU.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti